Let’s be honest…you don’t need an excuse to make pancakes. It’s pancake day? Great! Just smashed a workout? Even better. This recipe makes fluffy, light and golden pancakes which pair perfectly with savoury or sweet toppings. Let’s get into it…
We personally love topping ours with fresh fruit, a drizzle of maple syrup and sprinkled with our Crunchy & Nutty Granola. Oh, don’t forget a big dollop of our Cashew & Cacao Butter. It’s a proper chocolatey spread for grown ups with 40% less sugar than Nutella and 50% more protein. Not to mention, it tastes better too. #GameChanger
- 3 Eggs
- 140ml Milk Of Choice (Normal, Oat, Soy, Almond etc.)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 115g Flour of Choice (White, Wholemeal, Buckwheat, Coconut etc.)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Butter or Coconut Oil (for cooking)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Separate the egg yolks & whites into two separate bowls.
- Add milk, baking powder, flour, vanilla essence into the bowl with the egg yolks and whisk into a thick batter.
- Add the salt into the bowl of egg whites and whisk until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold the beaten whites into the batter.
- Add butter or coconut oil into a pan. Pour in a serving of pancake batter and fry the pancake batter for approx 1 min each side.
- Finish with your choice of toppings.
That’s it! Simple and delicious. Enjoy!